Wednesday, November 19, 2014

NOT GUILTY

 I-N-N-O-C-E-N-T

The Judge said that I am "argumentative" and I agreed, in fact I said "yes your honor I am 'VERY' argumentative. When you go to court and you are a defendant isn't it your or your attorneys job to argue? 

I told the judge that I removed the tags and why I removed the tags and that I didn't think that it was anyone's business why I removed "MY" tags from 'MY' car, in 'MY' yard etc. etc. and he agreed. 

The judge also caught Morgan in a lie (somewhat) and you could tell that did not go over well.

Oh well, anyway the judge agreed with me that I "had a reasonable expatiation of privacy",     

The verdict of me VS Morgan and PCPD. NOT GUILTY!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lawsuit to me.

The Public Eye said...

thinking a 11.1 million

Anonymous said...

best way to get something done about it is tell the Chief. He is the best Chief we have ever knowed in the this community. he has our safety foremost on his mind. he will correct the problem. if he don't then I wuld call wmdt and do a spot for them

Anonymous said...

hey ppe did you do a article on the chase othr night? I have searched yours and the Grinch and haven't seen anything. I saw va state crusing thru town ...

Anonymous said...

somebody got somebody fooled

Anonymous said...

This is great and all, but I feel like I'm reading the Tattler with this sort of content. The Tattler was nothing but negativity for this town, please avoid bringing your personal grudges and business to this site -- you have a positive thing going here that is good for the people and I would hate to see it become Tattler v2.0.