Thursday, May 8, 2014

THANKS FOR THE VISIT

Many  of you may not know that I am once again back  in Johns Hopkins Hospital fighting leukemia.

Things are going very well and I just have but a few days left to stay.  JHH is quite a distance from my beloved Pocomoke but I have learned to cope with the homesickness.

And I DO get excited over visitors from home!  

My Pocomoke visitors for today were Pocomoke City Police Chief Kelvin Sewell and his lovely wife Rhonda who were  in the Baltimore area for the day.  

SO WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU GUYS !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so wonderful.

tk for PPE said...


JMMB- You do such an efficient job with your postings for PPE, rain or shine, that I didn't realize you were away from home. Hoping you'll be making your track back to the good ol' Eastern Shore, and home, ASAP!

And happy Mother's Day to you and all the PPE moms!

tk