Thursday, May 1, 2014

Re-Elect Reggie Mason ~ Worcester County Sheriff

As your Sheriff, it is the responsibility of my command staff and I to allocate money and resources to not only keep our citizens safe, but the men and women of our department as well. As a member of the Sheriff's office since 1979, including 23 years as Chief Deputy and 4 as Sheriff, I realize what it takes to accomplish the goal of controlled spending in a lagging economy, while making sure it is not at the expense of the safety of our citizens, kids, Teachers and the Officers on duty. We continue to service our County's citizens to the best of our ability and year end 2013 was no different. Statistics from 2013 show the following:

> Events-52,706
> Miles Patrol-1,562,465
> Arrests-799
> Protective Orders (Domestic) 671
> Court Papers-10,924
> Case Closures of the Worcester County Sheriff's Office 75% compared to the National Average of 30-40%
> Overall Crime Dropped 15%

 These results are due to the hard work these men and women put forth everyday. It is my honor to serve with them. I have the experience that is necessary to continue to build upon our solid foundation and on June 24th, I hope you continue to place your trust in me to lead.

Worcester County Sheriff's Office

No comments: