Friday, October 11, 2013

Worcester County Sheriff and Deputy Meet "The Incredible Hulk"

I just love it when I see the Worcester County Sheriff and his Deputies having fun!!  Sheriff Mason, don't forget the "Roast the Sheriff" at the American Legion in Pocomoke in a few days!!  More fun! jmmb/bw

Photo/ Worcester County Sheriff's Office

Sheriff Reggie Mason and Corporal Dale Trotter were able to personally welcome Lou Ferrigno to the Ocean City Convention Center today for the 2013 Endless Summer Cruise In.

Lou starred in the 1978-1982 hit series, "The Incredible Hulk", and helped make famous the line "Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I am angry."

 Lou Ferrigno, it was a honor to have met you and we wish you the best in your continued endeavors. Lou also serves the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in Phoenix Arizona when he is not touring as the Hulk.

Submitted:
Worcester County Sheriff's Office

No comments: