Monday, April 8, 2013

Miss Pocomoke and Little Miss Pocomoke

The 55th Miss and Little Miss Pocomoke Contest
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Pocomoke City, Maryland



LITTLE MISS AND MISS POCOMOKE

 
2013 Little Miss Pocomoke Hannah Mae East.
2013 Miss Pocomoke  Paige Noelle Stanley


Little Miss Pocomoke Hannah Mae East
Hannah is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Major East

 


Little Miss Runner up Caroline Nicole Webster


 

 From left to Right: Phoebe Shay Rantz Most Talented, Paige Noelle Stanley 2013 Miss Pocomoke, Taylor Nicole Zimmerman Peoples Choice and Runner Up, and Karisa Bre'anne Ridway Miss Congeniality



Many thanks to Ashley for sending me the info and photos.
I hope to have more info soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhh you couldnt find a better photo?

jmmb said...

Anon 2:39
Those were the only ones I was able to have sent to me. I think they are just fine.

Anonymous said...

The one girl is making a weird face and not smiling like the others

jmmb said...

And I am thinking that maybe the camera just caught her at an unfortunate time and there is a better one out in cyberspace somewhere. I think they are all beautiful, regardless.

Anonymous said...

no.