Thursday, July 5, 2012

Riverside Grill

Riverside Grill
Downtown Pocomoke City, Maryland

This photo, taken Sunday October 30, 2011, was the first photograph I took of what now has been named the Riverside Grill.



And this photo taken Wednesday July 4, 2012 shows a beautifully completed restaurant.
I haven't been inside since the furniture has been uncrated and put into place, the kitchen finished off with appliances and doors put on.  So I am in for a surprise just as much as the first to dine there are.  I can't wait.  And personally, I don't care if I get anything to eat or not.  I just want to sit back and take it all in.

The best of luck to everyone at the Riverside Grill.

There is no set word on it's opening yet but it won't be much longer.  I'll be sure to let everyone know.

No comments: