Saturday, May 5, 2012

The New Pocomoke City Restaurant

Pocomoke City, Maryland
Sunday   April 29, 2012

Due to a few other obligations for the past few days I haven't been able to get to Pocomoke for any amount of time.  I dropped by late Sunday afternoon and before I crossed the bridge I noticed the lighting that had been mounted.... and they look wonderful!


The brickwork has been extended to the back of the restaurant.  I can only imagine what a tedious job that was.  But the work is beautiful and complements the entire restaurant and setting so well.

Work is still being done inside the restaurant and from what I understand great  things are being done in the kitchen....that's a good thing because I think we are all just about ready to have a meal there!

With every week that passes opening day is that much closer and it's  closer now than it  was  in December. 

Once open,  the restaurant will feature indoor dining with windows to view the river or dining on the deck.  Either way you'll have quite a view of the river and its surroundings.

And remember:  NO FEE for docking your boat.  And NO FEE for the beauty that surrounds you.



 A big thankyou to my wonderful husband for making sure I complete my mission.
(Someone else who is "just as neat as papertowels".)

No comments: