Thursday, May 3, 2012

LOST DOG

I'm in the process of moving and took my dog out to the new place on Somerset Road yesterday afternoon.  She managed to get over a 6 foot fence and ran off while I was in town getting more of the moving stuff finished and by the time I got out there and found her gone it was dark.  
 
She's a dark brindle, almost black, with an old faded blue collar and answers to Taje
 
 Good with people, doesn't cope with other female dogs very well.
 
If you hear anything or if you know anyone who lives out in that area please ask them if they've seen her. 
 
 I already contacted both the Worcester and Somerset county animal control departments and the Pocomoke PD.  I'm about to call the State Patrol and the Sheriff's Department but thought I'd ask you for help too.  
 
My nephew and I are really worried about her since she was out in the storm.  Call 443-422-1317or call 443-365-6400.


Thank you for your time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I hope you find her...good luck!!

Anonymous said...

My thought, obviously no guarantee; in a couple days check at your old house. Best wishes either way