Monday, May 14, 2012

Peaceful Rally To Be Held In Annapolis


Peacefull Rally In Annapolis Outside the Capital
To Overturn Ruling

***NOTE: NO DOGS! ONLY BRING YOURSELVES AND HAPPY PIT POSTERS FULL OF PICTURES!***


Tuesday- May 15, 2012
2:30 until 4:30


100 State Circle
Annapolis, MD


"The goal is to inform the Assembly that we love our dogs, they are part of the family and they have been misinformed and have generalized the breed. We will want to make a good representation for the breed, so we want to make this very peaceful. The best way to show we are responsible dog owners and the wrong end of the leash is being blamed is by remaining calm and show that we are responsible dog parents. By bringing posters with pictures hugging and getting kisses from our babies is best!"


"This ruling will impact not only thousands of “pit bull” dog owners and their landlords, but will spill over onto owners of other dogs and their landlords, onto animal shelters, pet stores, groomers, kennels, veterinarians, and all other animal service providers."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno about this one. It's a rally for the dogs but no dogs allowed? I think it was Mrs. Tatem who taught me the meaning of "oxymoron".

Your friend,
Slim

jmmb said...

I'll give that one to you, Slim. I never thought about it that way. I'm just concerned about these dogs and the people that love them.

I don't think Mrs. Tatem would mind....she always liked me.