Friday, February 24, 2012

Downtown Pocomoke On Thursday

It was a beautiful day yesterday in Pocomoke and it was so great being able to spend a few hours of my day there.  There is so much going on in preparation for the new restaurant to open and getting the new police station completed so the big move can be made.  What a big difference it will make in Pocomoke City when completed and I have a few photos to share later.


But first I want to share with you a group of workers that never seem to get acknowledged .......except for a written thank you from time to time.  I've never seen any  pictures of them at work!  I have some photos of these great people and I should have them posted by lunch time today.  Just have  patience with me. 


But in the meantime here's a photo of the great American flag that always flys so proudly in Cypress Park.

Once the windows were revealed on the new restaurant I made it my goal to get a photo of the flags reflection.  If nothing else had happened worth talking about yesterday at least this goal had been achieved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo, a reflection of our past and a hazy look into our future.

Rob Clarke

Anonymous said...

This is a great photo, jmmb!

Councilman Clarke's statement rings so true.