Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tree limb down & power outage

Editor,

There is a tree limb down and a live wire down at Adkins Place and Homewood Drive.  Traffic on Homewood is being blocked by the PVFC and PCPD From Cedar to Hamsphire Terrace until the power company arrives to shut down the power.  The tree limb is burning periodically.

Drivers needed to get out of White Oaks or Homewood should use Hampshire Terrace to Adkins Place to Holiday Drive to Cedar St. until the scene is cleared.

I believe that most of Homewood and White Oaks is without power.

Councilman Clarke

EDITOR; There is also a tree or a pole with electrical wires down on Hayward Rd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for the firefighters and the police who are outside dealing with this stuff tonight. I know I know some will say it's their job but I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want to be out getting wet and cold plus I'd be afraid a tree would fall on my head or a wire. A big Thank You to all of you.