Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Reggie Mason Elected New Sheriff For Worcester County

REGGIE MASON WINS!!
Reggie T. Mason,Sr. (R) 12,083
Bobby Brittingham (D) 6,709

"My mission and dedication is to continue to serve the citizens of Worcester County to keep our children and families safe. The citizens are the eyes and ears of every community and I always welcome open lines of communication between the citizens and the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office. I am a true believer in giving back to the Community in which I serve. I will be accessible to the public for any needs or concerns that they may have. We need to work together to make Worcester County a safe place to work, live and raise our children. The Sheriff’s Departments success depends on the citizens of this county." Reggie Mason



Congratulations Reggie !!

7 comments:

Bobby Brittingham said...

To Regie Mason thank you for a good race. I wish and pray for you that the best four years are here. To all the haters on both sides the campaign is over and now it is time to move on and give the sheriffs off and worcester county the support it needs. Reggie good luck and thank you my friend.

jmmb said...

Bobby, If I still lived in Worcester County this years voting decisions would have been very difficult for me as it was with most citizens.

Your ideas as sheriff were wonderful and I hope Reggie will consider them in the future in making the county even safer and better.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you always keep those ideas as all of you work together for the people of Worcester County.

Anonymous said...

My Best Wishes to the new Sheriff of Worcester County.
And To Bobby Brittingham, My thanks to you for taking the time to enter the political arena. Too many times alot of races go unchallenged which in my opinion is not the American way.

Anonymous said...

Hubba, hubba! Semper Fi!

Anonymous said...

Sheriff Reggie Mason,

My prayers and hopes are that you mean every word of your mission statement!

You are always welcome at our Pocomoke Community Awareness meetings, held the second Saturday of the month, at New Macedonia Church. We meet to discuss the concerns of the community in Pocomoke City. In my opinion, the Sheriff's office should be there with the Pocomoke Police, the States Attorney's office, the local government representatives and other concerned parties.

This is a great way to 'connect' with the community.

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot-
the meetings are at 10 am

Shane Ryans said...

Congratulations, Reggie Mason. Hope you work hard for your county