Friday, May 7, 2010

Reader Sends in 'A Tribute to Mom'

A Tribute To My Angel Mom In Heaven

Dear Lord :
You gave me an angel the day I was born, Who tended to me very day. She saw me through my trials, and my errors,
As she watched, & prayed for me as I went on my way.

She is my angel protecting me still, & vigilantly watching Over me as only a Mother could, She was such a Godly woman….praying for others, as She faithfully called on her God as she should.

I know my Angel Mom loved me, and I was blessed from The day I was born……..she was my precious Mother…….and, now each day I miss her, and mourn.

So, please, dear God give her that mansion that she talked About so many times…..and let her sing in your Heavenly choir with all the angels at her side.

Please bless her, and keep her forever in Heaven with you, Free from pain, and suffering, and let her do her good will, And, I pray each day that you will help me to be more, and more Like her……to carry on her dependency she left behind for me.

I know I will be with my Mom one day, but I still have Work to do here on Earth….where she left off, So, please, God help me more like my Mom because I know she will meet me to Heaven’s gate one day, And, say, “Welcome home, my sweet daughter…I have Been waiting for you….and, now, together we will stay!

This is a tribute to my angel, Mom, Julia H. Watkinson Who left me on October 12, 2009.….I miss her so much….she was my best friend, my confidant, my anchor…but I know she is happy now….no more Pain, and suffering, and I know that God is taking care of Mom, and she is Singing beautiful songs with her sweet angel voice. I miss you so much, Mom, and my love for you will NEVER fade.

Thank you for setting examples, and teaching me so many ways to be a good woman, and I give you full credit today for the woman I have become. All my love, Mom, forever & forever,

Your daughter, Pat J J
****To all the Mothers this Mother’s Day I wish you joy, peace, happiness, & God’s love, and protection on you…..and to those who still have your Moms….

Love her unconditionally, listen to her teachings, and words of wisdom she has for you….never let a day go by without telling her how much you love her, how much She means to you……Life is too short…don’t hold grudges, or unforgiveness In your heart to your Mom, and visit, and spend time with her as much as you can!!

My Mom , and I were so-o-o- close. & I have no regrets….I had 60 years with my Mom, and for that……I thank God everyday****
Julia Ann H. Watkinson
October 25, 1928-October 12, 2009
All my love forever, your daughter, Pat J

1 comment:

jmmb said...

That was very heartfelt and very very beautiful.