Sunday, May 9, 2010

1 Year Anniversary Today 5-9-2010

Today is the one year anniversary of The PPE blog.

When I started this blog I had no idea it would grow as fast as it did in such a short time. This was do to only one thing and that is you the reader for that I would like to thank you.

It's a great amount of work (more than I thought) that goes into a daily updated blog and without the input and encouragement from the readers I would've probably become bored real quick like so many other blogs that just fade away in a couple months, again I thank you.

For the very young age of this blog we get what I think is a great amount of readers, many more than I thought we'd ever get. (over 70,000 in this first year)

I'd also like to thank a few people behind the scenes (you know who you are) ;) I'd also like to thank my contributors, the list of contributors is on the right side column.

And a great big thanks to JMMB for the tireless work they do with articles and administrative chores, JMMB is a BIG asset to "our" blog and helps me keep my cool and stay positive. Again Thank You.

So thanks to all that participate on PPE whether a reader, a contributor, and/or y'all that send me your emails.

Thank You!

No comments: