Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"WW II Posters Found"

I wonder whatever happened to this kind of thinking. I got a lump in my throat when I read this. I "grew up" thinking: patriotism, it is the AMERICAN way! I am glad to see that somebody saved them. The statement at the end says it all!
























I guess we are the last generation to see, or even remember anything like these? Whatever happened? Political correctness (or "re-education") happened, lack of God's name happened, lack of personal responsibility happened, lack of personal integrity and honesty happened, lack of respect and loyalty to our country happened, lack of being an American happened. Did all of these die along with common sense?!?
I'm proud to be an American!

Hat Tip; Kack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This may require a repost.