Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We're Turning 'green' are your blades sharp?

Om my drive home today I noticed two things on this beautiful day on DelMarVa. One; The sun was out and shining (a rare site for this year) and two; boy did the grass love that sunshine today because I think you could watch it grow, everything is turning green.

It seams that the green popped-up overnight from the dreary burnt brown that the ice and snow left us just a couple of weeks ago. Now I don't know if we are gonna need a mower or a dredge this year so sharpen them both because Spring is here.

The Meteorologist are saying mid 70's tomorrow and near 80 for Friday so if the sun bakes down on all the wetness along with those temps the green is gonna take-off.

It wont be long and we'll be holler'n about how hot it is and the farmers will be scream'n "DROUGHT"!

Hopefully I'll be fishin' so let the sunshine in, just keep the wind.

No comments: