Monday, October 12, 2009

A big thanks to BNN, the readers and contributors

1DELMARVA


I have been trying to get the blog approved by BNN, (Blog Net News), this is a copulation of blogs and one has to meet certain criteria to be accepted.

I had submitted this blog early on and was denied because I was not aware that a blog must be a minimum of 90 days old to be eligible. After the 90 day period I resubmitted as directed by BNN and I have not heard a yay or nay.... I was visiting BNN today and low and behold what do I see but the PPE has been approved/added to BNN.

Thanks to our loyal readers, our contributors, BNN, and of course those other blogs that posted bad things about us and brought new readers we are #1 on delmarva.

This is unbelievable to me as this is a very young blog and frankly I never set a goal to be #1

Thank You's too all,

1DELMARVA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Good!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Well deserved.

Anonymous said...

awesome keep up the super work

Wymzie said...

Tom,

You might want to thank Billy while your thanking everyone else, as he wrote a personal letter to the owner to ask that they take you.

Respectfully,
Stephanie

The Public Eye said...

well Steph, I'm not a mind reader... I think I covered everyone in my thanks as they have to be a reader and/or contributor.
BUT;
Thanks too ALL, everyone, anyone, BNN, the church, all the planets, my ISP, your ISP, Al Gore, etc. etc. etc. to whoever, it is greatly appreciated and unexpected. I am humbled.

jmmb said...

I think there might be a little more to it than a letter. Tom has worked very hard on this website right by himself.

Anonymous said...

nice blog and well written and organized

congrats on the #1

Anonymous said...

You should also revise your profile. There was a time you bashed LE as much or more than anyone and it is clearly stated in your profile.

Hypocrit.