Monday, July 6, 2009

News You Wont See on The MSM


If this had been a white guy it would be all over the MSM.

Soulja Boy Goes on Racist Twitter Rant Against Media



Soulja Boy Tell Em may be a little too comfortable posting his thoughts on his Twitter page. The Atlanta native, who has around 976,000 followers, recently went on a racist rant against the media's portrayal of his music and image.


"Water down my music and my appearance and make me look like something I'm not," he twittered. "These crackers don't know who the f--- I really am!!!! Then I get signed, this is where my dream slowly died... these crackaz wanna' criticize a n--ga. Take REAL sh-t and turn it to trash. Like why? Like really. My music dream was the sh-- 2 years ago before I was signed. It was everything I could ever imagine.


No comments: