Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hussein Calls For Summer Of Service

Although I agree with helping out wherever possible I don't believe in being forced to unless there are certain circumstances.
Now this video and article does not mention that anyone will be forced into community service hussein has said in the past that he will implement a mandatory volunteer program for every citizen to complete a minimum number of hours per year, every year.

This could very easily be solved without "every citizen" being required to do community service. Look at the people on welfare and unemployment, if he wants to mandate volunteer service start there, you want welfare? work for it, you get unemployment? How about a few hours per week as a volunteer that could lead to a new job? It should definitely be mandatory for welfare recipients to do community service for the complete time they receive benefits.

I like
THIS service and I am going to submit an idea that I have had for some time now, my idea would be great for the youth of Pocomoke and help clean up the corners and hopefully change the ways of some of our young. If I can save just one it would be justified.






Obama Calls For Summer Of Service

If you would like to get involved or find a group near you or even if you have a good idea to start your own service check out serve.gov HERE

No comments: