Tuesday, May 26, 2009

To our Readers

This as you know is a brand new blog, I'm pleasantly surprised at the number of readers we have already in such a short time.
I would like to hear what YOU the reader would like to see and read.
Please don't be shy, email me or simply post in a reply what you want to see more of. If you haven't figured it out yet I'm very conservative so my train of thought leans to posting toward the right thinker but I don't want to limit this blog to things that lean to the way I think, I need reader input.

Tell me what you want to see and read and I'll do my best to post things of reader interest.

Thanks for viewing The Pocomoke Public Eye. And thanks to the other blogs that have linked to this site, it is greatly appreciated.

Please contact me at...
Pcitypubliceye@gmail.com

No comments: